- 12 Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Whole Grain Wraps
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- ½ cup Brownwood Farm Slatherin’ Wing Sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Optional for garnish: sour cream, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare the baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add drained diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and green chilies; bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir wing sauce and cream cheese into tomato/green chili mixture until cream cheese is incorporated. Reserve ⅓ cup of sauce. Add chicken and mushrooms, stir to combine.
- Fill each tortilla with about ¼ cup of the chicken mixture, gently roll tortilla to close, place in prepared baking dish, seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Top with reserved ⅓ cup sauce (plus remaining chicken mixture, if any) and shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350° oven for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- If desired, garnish with sour cream, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, or crumbled blue cheese.