- 2 Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7-Grain Wraps
- 1 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup black beans, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp salsa
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ avocado, sliced thinly
- In a small saute pan, gently cook onions until soft.
- Add corn, black beans, chicken, lime juice, cilantro, salsa and cumin. Cook for approximately five minutes, until corn is soft. Remove mixture to a plate.
- Wipe pan down with a paper towel, leaving some oil in the pan.
- Assemble the quesadilla by spreading a thin layer of avocado on one wrap.
- Top with cheese and black bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with additional cheese. Add back to the frying pan (or put on a cookie sheet in the oven at 400 degrees) for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into quarters.