- 2 slices of Angelic Bakehouse Everything Bread
- 2 Tbsp. mayo
- 1/2 Tbsp. sauce from a can of adobo peppers (More or less depending how sweet you want it.)
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy
- 4oz cooked chicken cut into strips
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2-3 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese for cooking
- Cooking oil spray
- Start by making the chipotle sauce by combining mayo and some sauce from a can of adobo peppers, give a good mix. Taste for more spice, add more adobo sauce if desired.
- Next, assemble the panini. Add the chipotle mayo generously on two slices of Angelic Bakehouse Everything Bread. Add cooked bacon, cooked chicken strips, cheese, tomato slices and top it to the other bread slice.
- To a pan on medium heat, spray some cooking oil in pan, and add 1/2 Tbsp. of the parmesan cheese. Add the panini sandwich on top of parmesan cheese and cook for about 3 minutes. Or, until the parmesan cheese is melted and caramelized. Press down the panini sandwich often.
- Using a spatula, pick up the panini sandwich and spray more cooking oil into pan. Add 1/2 Tbsp. of parmesan cheese and flip the sandwich, so the side that is not cooked is now facing down. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until the parmesan cheese is melted and caramelized. Be sure the cheddar cheese inside is nice and melted too.
- Remove from the pan, cut in half and pair with your favorite chips.