Recipe by Ansley Beutler @the.fit.peach
This creamy and delicious cranberry spread is the ultimate addition to your holiday dinner table! Made with simple, wholesome ingredients like dairy-free cream cheese and real cranberries. Best served on a warm Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Dinner Rolls.
One of the many reasons I love Angelic Bakehouse products is what they call ‘extraordinary whole grains’. The first ingredient in every one of their products is freshly pressed sprouted grains.
These Sprouted Dinner Rolls are made with SEVEN (!!!) sprouted grains and a few other wholesome ingredients. Sprouted grains are easier to digest, contain less gluten (good news for those who are somewhat intolerant), and a healthy dose of fiber. They are also made without eggs, dairy, nuts, or soy. Add these into your Thanksgiving spread and you’ll have more room for the turkey and pie!
Onto the Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread — We use real cranberries in this recipe which I think makes it super special. The combination of the cranberries and pomegranate juice add that perfect festive hint to the cream cheese. The lemon juice and maple syrup provide a little pop of flavor to the mix too! Garnish with fresh chopped rosemary and a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds and enjoy!
- 9 Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Slider Buns
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 8-oz dairy-free cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate seeds — to garnish, optional
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary — to garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Place rolls in a baking dish and heat for 5 – 6 minutes until warm
- While rolls are baking, heat the cranberries, pomegranate juice, maple syrup, lemon juice, and vanilla in a skillet over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes (cranberries will begin to soften and you should be able to press down on each with the back of a spoon)
- Let cranberry mixture cool for a few minutes then add to a high-speed blender with the cream cheese and mix until creamy
- Transfer spread to a serving bowl, garnish with pomegranate seeds and rosemary if desired, spread onto a warm Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Dinner Roll, and enjoy!