Elote dip, aka, Hot Mexican Corn Dip, is made with fresh corn in a creamy sauce of Greek yogurt, lime, and cotija cheese … yum!!
Whether you eat it with a spoon or dip into it with Angelic Bakehouse Harissa Green Chile Snack Crisps, Elote Dip is a snack that will be gone in no time.
- Angelic Bakehouse Harissa Green Chile Snack Crisps
- Corn – either from the cob or in a can
- Red onion – chopped
- Greek yogurt
- Crumbled cotija cheese
- Jalapeño – optional, but adds extra flavor
- Fresh cilantro
- Chili powder
- Lime juice
- Chop red onion into small cubes
- Add red onion and corn into mixing bowl
- Mix in Greek yogurt, crumbled cotija cheese, and fresh cilantro
- Top with jalapeño, chili powder, and a sprinkle of lime juice
- Enjoy as a dip with Angelic Bakehouse Harissa Green Chile Snack Crisps