- Angelic Bakehouse Slider Buns
- 5 lb. bottom round roast
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- ½ c. of low-sodium beef broth
- ½ c. of water
- 1 large red onion (sliced into thin strips)
- 8 oz jar Chicago-style giardiniera (drained)
- 8 oz jar pepperoncini pepper slices (drained)
- 2 large red bell peppers (seeded and thinly sliced)
- Season roast with salt and pepper and brown all sides in pan with olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the roast to a large crockpot and cover with the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 10-11 hours.
- Shred the beef and serve as sliders on dinner rolls, or serve your guests sandwiches on toasted baguette quarters for an elegant twist.