A fan favorite, the traditional Cuban sandwich gets a sprouted-grain makeover when made on a 7-grain bun. With salty ham, savory pulled pork and a tangy mustard…you can’t get much better than a Cuban. Whether you’re revamping your leftovers or making it from scratch, it’s the perfect sandwich for a flavorful dinner or lunch.
- 1 7 Sprouted Whole Grain Hot Dog Bun
- 2 slices of cooked ham
- 4-6 oz. cooked pulled pork
- Dill pickle, sliced lengthwise
- 2-3 slices of Swiss cheese
- 3 tbsp. mustard (Dusseldorf or stone ground)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice into thirds. Slice thirds in half lengthwise.
- Spread mustard on the lower half of bun.
- Layer with ham, pork, pickle and Swiss cheese.
- Warm in oven until cheese is melted.