- 14 Angelic Bakehouse® 7-Sprouted Whole Grain Garden Wraps (we love a mix of Turmeric Sweet Potato and Vibrant Beet)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, more for greasing baking sheet
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375F. Brush two large baking sheets with olive oil or use cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil and lime juice. Brush mixture on one wrap, making sure to cover the entire surface. Stack another wrap on top and brush on oil mixture. Continue until you get have about 7 or 8 wraps in a stack. Cut wraps in half. Cut each half into small triangles. Set aside. Brush oil on remaining tortillas and cut into triangles.
- Arrange the wrap pieces on your baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle salt over the wrap pieces.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chips are golden. Let the chips cool before serving, top with your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
- Store chips in an airtight container. They should stay crispy for 1 to 2 weeks.