Recipe by Tara Snyder @bearnecessities_
As the seasons change, so do our tastebuds! We start to crave foods with warming spices, soups, and all of the comfort foods! So it only made sense to make a sweet and savory pizza using the Angelic Bakehouse Flatzza Crust to create this fall-themed recipe. Trying to limit salt? Try this recipe with the low sodium Flatzza too! I love a good sweet and savory combo especially when it comes to pizza!
- 1 Angelic Bakehouse Flatzza® Crust
- 3-4 tablespoons garlic oil or garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tablespoon of avocado oil for the roasted pear and the butternut squash
- 2 pears of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups butternut squash cubed and steamed
- 1 apple
- 1/3-1/2 cup of goat cheese (I used a bee pollen fennel goat cheese)
- 1-2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1-2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of bee pollen
- 2-3 leaves of chopped fresh sage
- sprinkle of sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Cut the Flatzza crust into 6 pieces
- Add the pieces to a cooking pan and cook for 7-10 minutes
- Slice the pear in a Hasselback slice. Not to slice all the way through. Do this to one pear.
- Drizzle the pear with avocado oil and add a sprinkle of cinnamon if you’d like. You can leave the cinnamon off too.
- Bake the pear for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the butternut squash to a small pan and saute until slightly browned 10-12 minutes.
- While the crust and pear heat up the garlic oil.
- Slice the apples and apples set aside and chop the sage.
- Once the crust and pear are done cooking remove from oven and assemble your pizza.
- Brush the crust with garlic oil.
- Add the goat cheese, butternut squash, apple, pear, and sage.
- Add the bee pollen and drizzle with tahini and raw honey.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!