The Flatzza® crust is getting fancy. This gourmet sprouted grain pizza with grilled peach, prosciutto, goat cheese, and balsamic vinegar is just the thing you need for a romantic date night at home, an appetizer for your dinner party, or weekday lunch on the patio. Salty, sweet, and fruity, this is one that will surely be added to your regular rotation.
- 1 7-Sprouted Whole Grain Flatzza® Flatbread Pizza Crust
- 1 large fresh peach
- 2 oz. prosciutto, chopped roughly into 4” pieces
- 6-8 oz. goat cheese
- Balsamic glaze
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tsp. sunflower oil
- 1 tsp. EVOO
- Half peach and remove pit. Brush lightly with sunflower oil.
- Grill peaches over medium/low heat until warmed and char marks are present. Cut into slices.
- Lightly brush Flatzza® crust with EVOO and grill or bake untopped until golden brown and crispy.
- Assemble pizza by spreading layer of goat cheese as baked . Top with a handful of arugula and arrange peaches and prosciutto.
- Finish with a hearty drizzle of balsamic reduction.