- Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Whole Grain Bread
- 1 slice white cheddar
- 1 slice sharp cheddar
- 1 slice mild cheddar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Tomato Soup
- Optional: mayonnaise
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of whole grain bread. We like to also spread each side of bread with a little mayonnaise as well.
- Sandwich all three slices of cheese, with buttered sides facing out.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium-high heat and add sandwich.
- Press down using a spatula to evenly distribute heat and get a golden crust. This will take only 1-2 minutes, then turn and repeat on the other side.
- Remove from skillet and cut into strips.
- Serve with tomato soup for dipping.