- Angelic Bakehouse Flatzza Buddy Crusts
- Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives - Sliced
- Green Olives
- Mozzarella Slices
- Olive Oil
- Drizzle plain pizza crust with olive oil and toast in the oven at 400F for 5 minutes
- Remove crusts from oven and add a thin layer of marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese. Start building your character pizzas!
- For the ghost pizza, use a ghost cookie cutter on the slices of mozzarella cheese to get a perfect ghost shape. Toast in the oven for 8-10 more minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and add chopped up black olives for eyes and mouth!
- To make the pumpkin pizza, use a kitchen scissors to cut pepperoni into triangles. Add sliced black olives as the mouth! Toast in the oven for 8-10 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Lastly, try the mummy pizza! Cut out strips of mozzarella cheese and place randomly on crust to make a mummy pattern. Don't forget to add green olives for eyes! Toast in the oven for 8-10 more minutes or until golden brown.