- 4 Slices of Angelic Bakehouse Whole Grain Bread
- Leftover cooked Coleman Natural Garlic and Herb Marinated Pork Loin Filet
- 8 Slices Coleman Natural Uncured Hickory Bacon
- Koops Original Yellow Mustard
- 8 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- Van Holten's Dill Pickle-In-A-Pouch
- Heat a panini press or alternatively, a heavy-bottom frying pan.
- Grab a slice of Angelic Bakehouse Whole Grain Bread and lay flat on a work surface. Spread the top and bottom slices with yellow mustard.
- Starting with the bottom piece of bread, layer on slice of cheese, pork loin slices, two cooked bacon slices (cut in half), pickle slices and finish with another slice of cheese. Place the other slice of bread on top.
- Smear the top of sandwich with a light coating of butter for extra crispiness. Flip and repeat on bottom side of sandwich.
- Place sandwich on the hot panini grill one at a time. If cooking on a frying pan, press down with a spatula or another heavy-bottomed pan. Cook for two minutes each side or until cheese is melted and desired golden brown.
- Remove from panini press and cut in half. Serve with chips, fruit, or a side of your choice and enjoy!