Looking to put a fun twist on a traditional peanut butter and jelly? We’re about to blow your mind … grill it!
Traditional PB&J is a tasty classic; however, we’re all about keeping things interesting over here. The simple hack of grilling your peanut butter and jelly is such a game changer! Crispy on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside – what could be better?
If you’re looking to add a little something extra, try fresh sliced strawberries! This sandwich is delicious and the easiest ever. Your kids will thank you!
- Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Bread
- Unsalted Butter
- Nut butter
- Strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberry slices
- Spread your favorite nut butter on 1 slice of bread and jam on the other
- Cut up your fresh strawberries and slice into thin pieces. Layer strawberries onto one of the slices of bread; set aside
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat until foaming
- Add the 2 slices of bread filling-side up and cook for about 6 minutes or until the bottoms are a nice golden brown and the filling is warmed through
- Using a flat spatula, flip 1 slice of bread onto the other to close the sandwich. Transfer to a plate and serve!