Margherita Pizza Recipe by Angelic Bakehouse using Flatzza Crust, fresh mozzarella, marinara sauce, and basil leaves!
- 1 Flatzza® Crust
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Uncle Steve’s Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Black pepper (to taste)
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Heat oven to 400 ℉.
- Using marinara sauce as base, top the Flatzza® Crust with buffalo mozzarella, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake until the crust is crisp and golden or cheese begins to melt, about 10-15 minutes.
- Drizzle with oil and top with fresh basil leaves, chopped or torn into pieces.
Liquid error (product-form line 7): product form must be given a product Product details