- Angelic Bakehouse Whole Grain Bread
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Roasted turkey
- Provolone cheese
- Tomato, sliced
- Roasted red peppers
- For aioli, in a small bowl combine mayo, lemon juice, garlic and pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of aioli mixture to both sides of the bread. Arrange turkey and provolone cheese on bottom half piece of bread. Top with sliced tomato and roasted red peppers.
- Place sandwich on a preheated panini press or skillet. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted and the cheese is melted. Turn sandwich halfway through to evenly cook both sides.
- Serve and enjoy!