- Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted Whole Grain Bread Crisps
- Goat Cheese
- Steak Tenderloin
- Balsamic Glazed Onions:
- Red Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Spread a good layer of goat cheese on top of bread crisps.
- Add a big pile of arugula.
- Place thin slices of tenderloin atop the arugula.
- Finish with balsamic glazed onions.
- For balsamic glazed onions:
- Thinly slice one red onion.
- Thinly slice one red onion.Place in a skillet with a drizzle of EVOO and a few pats of butter, Place in a skillet with a drizzle of EVOO and a few pats of butter, and cook until browned.
- Add ¼ c. water and ¼ c. balsamic vinegar with 1 Tbsp. sugar.
- Simmer until thickened and bubbly.
Liquid error (product-form line 7): product form must be given a product Product details