Those Zooms that should’ve been emails never looked better. 😉 Check out our custom Zoom backgrounds! Right click to save images.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR ZOOM BACKGROUND:
- Enable ‘Virtual Backgrounds’ in the settings tab in web browser
- Once enabled, open Zoom on your desktop or browser
- Join or create a new meeting
- Once in the meeting, look to the bottom left corner and see an option to ‘Stop Video’. Don’t click that! To the right, you’ll see an upright arrow ‘^’, click the arrow
- Once clicked, you’ll see an option to ‘Choose Virtual Background’
- That will take you to a new window in ‘Settings’ where you can choose from a default background or upload your own
- To upload your own, click the ‘+’ on the right of the video screen in the ‘Settings’ window.
- Select your image and click open!