- Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Bread
- 26 Oz Albacore Tuna
- 1/4 C Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp minced basil
- 1 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Dijon Mustard
- 6 oz Swiss Cheese
- 8 Pickles, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp Softened Butter
- In a medium bowl, mix the tuna with onion, olive oil, vinegar, basil and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a griddle over medium heat.
- Spread mustard and mayonnaise on four slices of bread. Top with cheese slices.
- Spread tuna mixture on slices and cover with pickles. Close with four pieces of bread and coat the outside of the sandwiches with butter.
- Place sandwiches in griddle and cook until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes each side.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Liquid error (product-form line 7): product form must be given a product Product details