- Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7-Grain Wraps
- Roughly 3 oz., or 2 slices of turkey
- Roughly 2 oz., or 1 large slice sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tbps. garlic aioli (we love Stonewall Kitchen)
- 1 small bunch spinach
- Lay wrap on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Spread garlic aioli on wrap.
- Top with cheese, turkey and spinach.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator to chill. (This will make the roll-ups easier to cut!)
- Remove after 30 minutes, unwrap and cut into 3-4 pieces for serving.