Fall and Mexican food go together like this 🤞! These vegan black bean & pumpkin enchiladas will leave you wanting more – loaded with flavor, simple, and creamy!
Most people are mind-blown when we say that our wraps are perfect for enchiladas. We like to incorporate our sprouted grain goodies into household favorites! With enchiladas, the possibilities are endless. Did you ever think to add pumpkin to yours? Didn’t think so 🙂 Try this recipe for a yummy dinner to kick off the fall season!
- Angelic Bakehouse Kale + Spinach Wraps
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 ear of corn
- 1 can black beans
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup diced green chiles
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup salsa verde
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 scallions – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds – crushed
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add vegan sour cream to large mixing bowl & squeeze in juice from 1 lime
- Sprinkle in paprika and cumin. Stir together and set aside
- Chop 3 cloves of garlic and add to separate mixing bowl
- Take your corn on the cob and using a sharp knife, start at the top and cut downward with a gentle sawing motion, cutting corn off from the cob into mixing bowl with garlic
- Add black beans, pumpkin, green chiles, and chili powder. Mix together
- Take a glass baking dish and line the bottom with 1 cup of salsa verde
- Grab a wrap and add filling down the middle of the wrap
- Add vegan sour cream mixture
- Roll it up!
- Place wraps seam side down in baking dish
- Repeat all wraps
- Once baking dish is full, top wraps with more salsa verde and vegan sour cream
- Sprinkle thinly sliced scallions and crushed pumpkin seeds on top
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy!