Position Title: Brand Ambassador
Reports to: Marketing Activation Manager
Are you an…
Ambassador of Awesomeness?
or perhaps an…
Engineer of Experiences?
Then maybe you have what it takes to be an Angelic Bakehouse Brand Ambassador!
You get the picture…we’re looking for that health-conscious person with moxie. That person who will thrive in the fast paced and ever-changing world of in-store sampling, farmer’s markets, and experiential marketing at local events. Your ability and desire to engage, educate, and excite consumers is how we measure success. Do you have what it takes?
Who are we and what do we sell?
We are Angelic Bakehouse…creators of the perfect mash™ of nutritious and delicious baked goods that are so good, we had to come up with our own word to describe them. They are simply nulicious™. We believe in the power of positivity and we bake these beliefs into every product we make. As pioneers in elevating consumer expectations of what healthy bread can be, ANGELIC BAKEHOUSE has become the fastest growing premium baked goods producer in the industry. Although our products can be found in retailers across the country, we stay grounded by sticking to our roots as the local Milwaukee bakery who provides a customer experience unlike any other.
Your typical workday will look something like this:
- The Brand Ambassador must be available both Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Brand Ambassador will exchange bread for money, talk about the product with market-goers, create samples for market-goers to try, handle cash and credit card transactions, count the bread, lift about 30 pounds, work well with people, be friendly and outgoing, and have a good time outdoors rain or shine!
- The Brand Ambassador also works in grocery store demos, various community events, health fairs, and more as the face of the company, educating consumers on Angelic Bakehouse sprouted grain bread products and encouraging sales of the brand.
Occasionally, it may include some of this:
- Overnight travel.
- A longer work day at trade shows or other special events.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to detail, ability to focus on the project or task at hand and consistently deliver error free results.
- Change Management – Adaptable to a fast paced, shifting work environment; willing to remain flexible to accommodate changing business conditions, work requirements and scheduling needs.
- Integrity, personal responsibility, and a genuine passion for healthy, delicious foods.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and stand for 4 hours or more at a time.
- Reliable transportation. Personal vehicle is preferred.
- Excellent communication to communicate via text, and send in reports after demo events.
- Ability to follow food safety guidelines.
Education and Related Experience, Qualifications and/or Certifications:
- One (1) to three (3) years of sales/marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- Customer service and/or sales experience desired.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Driver’s License with clean driving record is required to occasionally drive company vehicles for farmer’s markets and other events.
Job Type: Part-Time / Full-Time