Bready for Amazing Benefits?
- Naturally sweeter without adding additional grams of sugar; based on same serving size comparison
- Even stronger taste appeal! With our new formulation, we have extensive feedback from customer panels showing improvements in taste, sweetness, moistness, and mouthfeel
- Larger slice size
- Remains vegan and free of eight of the nine top allergens including: dairy, soy, nuts (made in a facility free of nuts) and sesame
- Always sprouted! Continue to enjoy the benefits of sprouted grains from nutrients that are more bioavailable to our unique taste and texture
- Truly Angelic! Upholds our elevated standards for great tasting and healthy whole grain breads. As always, our bread is non-GMO and made with only the best ingredients.
Can I still buy the 16oz and 24oz bread? Our 16oz and 24oz bread will remain available for sale at AngelicBakehouse.com for a limited time only. The 16oz and 24oz bread will eventually be discontinued, likely in mid-fall 2021.
Why a larger slice of bread? We moved to a larger slice size based on consumer feedback and to meet the most common bread slice size. For those concerned with the larger slice size, you can reduce the serving size by simply cutting a piece of bread in half.
What are the ingredient changes? We've switched agave for brown sugar and removed prune juice. Our bread now also contains sunflower seed oil. We remain vegan, non-GMO and free of eight of the nine top allergens. Our commitment to using only the best ingredients to make our sprouted whole grain bread has not changed.
How is it naturally sweeter? We made two changes to our bread to naturally enhance the sweetness: we fine-tuned our sprouted process to develop a sweeter profile in the grains and we switched from agave to brown sugar to provide a sweeter after taste.
Any more questions? Please contact our customer service team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 414-312-7300 or live chat. We are ready to answer any questions you have and welcome any feedback on our transition to our new bread line.