BBQ Pulled Pork Hawaiian Sprouted Grain Pizza
This quick and easy dinner recipe brings Hawaiian flavor straight to your kitchen. Fresh pineapple, delicious pulled pork, and stringy mozzarella pair beautifully with our sprouted grain pizza crust. Crispy, chewy, cheesy, what’s not to love?
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- Mix pulled pork with 1 cup BBQ sauce, reserve 1 cup of sauce.
- Chop pineapple into roughly 1” pieces.
- Slice red onion into rings.
- Spread reserved BBQ sauce over Flatzza® crust.
- Top with fresh mozzarella, pulled pork, onion, pineapple.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Share this Post