Don’t scramble to feed the whole family in the morning. Try a one-pan dish to fill ‘em up and get them going. Packed with eggs, spinach and flavorful Gilbert’s Caprese Chicken Sausage, this easy Breakfast Scramble is the best way to start any day. Just wrap it up and head out the door. Morning win.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and milk together, set aside.
- Heat pan, add EVOO and sauté chicken sausage, onion until browned.
- Add spinach, sauté until wilted.
- Add egg mixture to pan, scramble as eggs heat.
- Sprinkle cheese into pan, warm until melted.
- Add mixture to the center of wrap, roll together and serve.
Share this Post