Butternut Squash Harvest Pizza
Get your favorite fall flavors on your favorite Flatzza® crusts. Loaded with tons of veggies, and even more flavor, this one is a delicious and nutritious addition to your regular dinner rotation. Make one large Flatzza®; crust or customize your dish by dividing the toppings on Flatzza® Buddy crusts.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- Angelic 7-Grain sprouted mashTM Flatzza® crust
- 3 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 slices of center-cut bacon
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup cooked garbanzo beans 1⁄2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Put cubed butternut squash on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tbsp. EVOO, add a
- pinch salt and pepper.
- Over the stove, cook bacon in a large pan. Once cooked, remove bacon (reserve for another recipe), and drizzle bacon fat over butternut squash.
- Toss to combine. Roast for 15-20 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Pour squash into a food processor, add 1 tbsp. EVOO. Blend until creamy, adding water to thin as needed.
- To make toppings:
- In a saucepan, heat 1 tbsp. EVOO in medium heat.
- Add onions, stirring until slightly caramelized (4-5 minutes).
- Add garlic, broccoli, mushrooms and chickpeas, stirring until tender.
- To assemble pizza:
- Reduce oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread sauce over Flattza® crust.
- Top with vegetable and bean toppings.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, crushed red pepper.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until crust has browned.
Share this Post