Cranberry and Cream Cheese Flatzza® Appetizer
Perfect for the holidays, a fancy dinner party, or your turn hosting Bunko night! This easy appetizer uses just five simple ingredients including our Flatzza® and will be ready before you can pour drinks for your guests. We use our spiced cranberry jam to give this dish a winter-y flavor, but it would probably be great with any fancy jams or jellies you have on hand.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- 1 Angelic Sprouted Seven-Grain Flatzza® Crust
- 1 8oz. block of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup of
- spiced cranberry jam
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Top Flatzza® crust with cream cheese, then spread jam over the entire surface.
- Top with rosemary and pecans.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crust is brown and jam is bubbly.
- Let cool for one minute, then cut into skinny slices or square, bite-sized pieces.
Share this Post