Fruit and Nut Mix Baked Brie
Pretty and pretty unbelievably tasty, this simple baked brie recipe gets an upgrade with trail mix and dried fruit. Colorful. Flavorful. Delightful. Pair this one with your favorite sprouted grain Bread Crisps and a glass of crisp white wine or champagne.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- Angelic sprouted mash™ 7-Grain with Honey Wheat and Raisins
- 1 wheel Brie cheese
- ½ cup dried apricots, chopped
- 2-3 packages Gorilly Goods Trail Variety (substitute any of your favorite trail mix variety)
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bag, lightly crush Trail mix with a rolling pin or mallet.
- Place brie on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is softened.
- Remove from oven and top with Trail mix and apricots.
- Drizzle with honey. Serve with Crisps
Share this Post