Hummus and Veggie Sushi Rolls on Sprouted Whole Grain Wrap
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- 2 Angelic Bakehouse sprouted mash™7-Grain Premium Wraps
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- ½ of a small carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ of a small English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- ½ small yellow bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup purple cabbage, julienned
- Heat wraps in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften them.
- Spread each wrap with an even layer of hummus.
- Starting at one side of each wrap, stack half of the vegetables into an even row, along one half of the wrap.
- Carefully pick up the bottom half of the wrap, underneath the vegetables and roll tightly upwards until vegetables are tightly contained in the wrap and the ends overlap.
- Slice each wrap crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Chill until ready to serve.
Share this Post