Kale, Bacon & Asparagus pizza
Make your favorite pizza using fresh ingredients from the farmer’s market. All of the nutrition you need with the fun fall flavors you want in one easy-to-make recipe. Make one large family-style Flatzza®crust or have a personal pizza party with Flatzza® buddy crusts with everyone’s favorite toppings.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- 1Angelic 7-Grain sprouted mashTM Flatzza® crust
- 1 cup marinara sauce (we love Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce)
- 1 cup kale, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup asparagus, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3-4 slices of center-cut bacon
- 3⁄4 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Over the stove, cook bacon in a large pan. Once cooked remove bacon and roughly chop.
- In the same pan, sauté kale, onion, asparagus and garlic until softened.
- Spread sauce over Flatzza® crust. Top with sautéed veggies and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
Share this Post