Pulled Pork Tostadas with Pineapple Salsa & Cabbage
If you haven’t tried our Premium Wraps as sprouted grain tortillas, you’re missing out. This zesty pulled-pork tostada dish will be your new Taco Tuesday go to. Crispy, crunchy, and full of fresh flavors, this healthier version of a tostada lets you get your Mexican fix without overdoing it on calories.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- Lightly grill wraps until firm.
- Remove from heat and place wrap on plate.
- Spread bean and rice paste on wrap.
- Top with pulled pork, cabbage, pineapple, tomato and queso fresco.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedge.
- Serve with a side of sprouted blue tortilla chips.
Share this Post