Angelic Dinner Rolls have found their match. Pumpkin. Butter. And all your favorite fall spices whipped up into your new go-to side dish. Just make sure you have extra helpings ready because this Pumpkin-Spice Butter is sure to go fast at your fall feast.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- 1 Angelic 7-Grain sprouted mash™ Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup powdered confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 3⁄4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1⁄2 tsp. ginger
- 1⁄2 tsp. cloves
- Milk to thin, as needed
- In a bowl, add butter, pumpkin puree, sugar and spices.
- Blend with a hand mixer until whipped. Add milk as needed to thin.
- Serve with warmed dinner rolls.
Adapted from A Farm Girl Dabbles
Share this Post