Thanksgiving Turkey Wraps
Keep the holiday spirit, and feasting, going by reinventing your leftovers with a sprouted twist. Combine your favorites from the Thanksgiving feast with our Premium Wraps. Just fill it. Wrap it. Heat it. Eat it. An easy, delicious lunch, perfect for the relaxing days following a holiday. Gravy dipping is optional, and totally acceptable.
Author: Angelic Bakehouse
- 1 package Angelic sprouted mash™ 7-grain Premium Wraps
- Leftover sliced turkey
- Cranberry Sauce (or cranberry chutney, relish, etc.)
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 2 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- Optional: Whole grain mustard, sliced red onion, pecans, etc.
- Lay wrap flat. Layer first with cream cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Top with sliced turkey and arugula.
- Wrap together and heat (microwave for 15 seconds, grill in Panini press, etc.)
Share this Post